April 30, 2013 Leave a comment
* I was finally able to meet with Kestrae and Aeramin regarding the research on the Black Harvest. I hope that Aeramin’s personal drama won’t be having any further effect on the project than it already has. According to him, Sanimir’s recent visit was a surprise. I’m not sure if I believe that, but neither did I feel like arguing with him on that point. I know from experience he’ll cling to a lie forever.
* Kestrae suggested that we keep watch on the other sites as well. I think it’s a very good idea, one which won’t require much in the way of time or expense. Theronil the ranger should be able to make such an enchant, and hopefully he won’t charge us too outrageously for it. There are only two other sites that we know of, but I suggested that we have more mirrors ready. They could also be used for communication, if that becomes necessary. (Hopefully it doesn’t.) Aeramin says he’ll be in Netherstorm in the next few days, and can keep an eye on the site there.
* Vallindra has been keeping an eye on the travelers passing through the sanctum in Shadowmoon. I told them of the human figure that I’d seen, but neither had read anything specific about any notable humans. Of course, there’s not much information at all, so that doesn’t surprise me. If there were any notable symbols on his clothing, I didn’t see any. She also mentioned a Forsaken female there at the sanctum, and said she would continue to watch for anything unusual while she conducts her ley-line research.
* The subject of her safety came up again. She offered to observe the Shadowmoon site while she was doing her other work — alone. She believes that as long as she doesn’t go too close to the more dangerous demons, she’ll be safe. It doesn’t work that way. I would think that Aeramin’s example would have been demonstration enough, but she insists that she is careful. I have no doubt that Aeramin was being “careful” too. I would at least like to be present, so in case anything does happen I can protect her, or at the very least distract it long enough so that she can escape. The voidwalker is no match for some of its deadlier cousins, I’m not sure if she really comprehends that.
* Kestrae was asking about the wedding plans. I can never quite be sure if she’s mocking me when she does so. I’m content to let Vallindra do what she wishes for that, the color of the napkins or the ribbons doesn’t matter at all to me. I do hope that she narrows down a date soon, so we can have notices printed to send to my parents. The shock may well kill them, though I hope not. They’d be pleased with my choice, I think.